Products & Services
Savings and Checking
- All shares are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Excess share insurance coverage to at least $500,000 through the Mass Share Insurance Corp (MSIC).
- All members must maintain $25.00 in their primary share account.
- Other share savings accounts such as Vacation and Holiday require no minimum balance.
- Statements documenting account activity are issued quarterly.
- Dividends are paid to share accounts monthly. Please refer to the Truth-In-Savings disclosure statement for additional information.
Share Draft Checking
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Statements documenting account activity are issued monthly.
Christmas Club Accounts
- A great way to save for the holiday season.
- Club account may be set up through Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction.
- Funds transferred to savings the first week of October.
Visa Credit Card
- Fixed low rate of 11.90%. Rate can be reduced to 9.99% only via direct debit from your 600 Atlantic FCU account.
- No annual fees.
- Available credit up to $15,000.
- Cash Advances, cash rate same as purchase rate.
- Rewards Program through CU Rewards.
- To login and manage your Visa Credit Card, use the Credit Card link in the Online Banking box or click here.
- Click here to apply for a credit card now.
Procedure to Wire Funds
Send wire to:
Eastern Corporate Credit Union, 35 Corporate Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
Routing Number: 2113-9177-3
Further Credit: 600 Atlantic FCU
Account #: 211080880
Final Credit: John Doe
Acct #: 12345
Surcharge Free ATM Networks
600 Atlantic FCU belong to two free ATM Networks 75,000 ATMs worldwide. Find the nearest surcharge free ATM by accessing these sites and enter your zip code.
SUM Network www.Sum-Atm.com and Money Pass www.moneypass.com
You will find our loan rates among the lowest in the area. For your convenience, repayment may be set up through payroll deduction or direct deposit.
Home Equity Loans – Home Equity Lines of Credit are available up to $100,000 with a repayment period up to 15 years. The rate is equal to the Prime Rate minus .25% (1 year adjustable rate). We lend up to 80% loan to value.
Adjustable Rate Real Estate Loans – Maximum amount is $500,000 with 3 year adjustable rates with 2% and 6% caps. Term traditionally 15 years. We Lend up to 80% loan to value.
Fixed Rate Mortgages – Typically 15-20 year terms with maximum amount of $500,000. We lend up to 80% loan to value.
New Auto Loans – 100% financing is available for terms up to 75 months.
Used Auto Loans – A variety of options are available, including 100% financing and terms up to 63 months depending on the year of the vehicle.
Motorcycle Loans – Financing available for new or used motorcycles based of Kelley Blue Book value.
Personal Unsecured Loans – Members are eligible for up to $15,000 for up to 60 months.
Credit Cards – We offer VISA credit cards up to a maximum credit limit of $15,000.
Share Secured Loans – Borrow against your savings at our lowest rate available.
Education Loans – Limited to $15,000 and offered as a revolving line of credit or closed end loan at low rates. Also provides an opportunity to consolidate at low rates.
Holiday Loans – Loan specials offered each winter to help with your holiday shopping.
Winter Heat & Insurance Loans – We’ll budget payments for your winter heating bills.
Online Banking: Online Banking gives you access to your credit union accounts, Bill Pay, loan applications and credit union services.
Mobile Banking: Convenient Mobile Banking from your device, anytime! Download the 600 Atlantic FCU app on Google Play and the App Store.
Electronic Bill Pay: Manage and pay your bills online directly from your credit union account.
ATM / Debit Visa Card: The credit union offers members account access through a combined ATM / Debit Visa Card with access to Surcharge Free networks of SUM & MoneyPass.
Amex Gift Checks: Safer than cash and easier than a check. Values are in dominations of $25, $50 and $100 only.
Travelers Express Money Orders: A convenient alternative to a check which can be used to pay bills or other financial obligations.
Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction: Enjoy the convenience of having your pay automatically deposited into your accounts or ensure a positive credit history by having your loans paid electronically.
Member Pay Credit Disability: A low cost policy which pays your loan payments if you become unable to work due to disability for at least 30 days.
Notary Public Service: Free service available to credit union members.
Wire Transfer Capability: We offer both foreign and domestic wire transfers of funds.